Being in the industry more than 2 decades, changing his own lifestyle from a triathlete to a powerlifter.
He trains a range of clients including weekend warriors, desk jockey, elderly and also, sports professionals. He is experienced in coaching from various settings to office personalized training to help clients achieve their goals.
His constant interest in sports and health has provided him plenty of knowledge and skills that he hope to pass on to his clients.
|• 2014 - Under 105KG, Champion (School Yard) Powerlifting|
• 2014 - Under 105KG, Champion (Bench Press)
• 2014 - Under 105KG, Champion "Singapore Invitational (Masters Powerlifting)"
• 2014 - Under 105KG, Champion "Singapore Powerlifting Open (Masters)"
• 2015 - Under 105KG, 1st Runner-Up "Men's Open U105KG"
• 2015 - Under 105KG, Champion "Masters Open"
• 2015 - Under 105KG, 2nd Runner-Up "Men's Open (Singapore Invitational)"
• 2015 - Under 105KG, Champion "Masters (Singapore Invitational)"
• 2015 - 11th place in World Powerlifting Championships (Finland, Salo)
• 2016 - Under 105KG, Champion "Men's Open (Singapore Open)"
• 2016 - Under 105KG, Champion "Masters (Singapore Open)"
• Certified Personal Trainer Levels 1 and 2 (American College of Sports Medicine)
• Fitness Innovation Training Certification
• Functional and Core Training Certification
• Health and Fitness Instructor Course (Singapore Sports Council)
• Certified Kickfit Instructor
• Certified Johnny G Spinning Instructor
• Certified Swiss Ball Core and Strength Trainer
• Certified Mad Dog California Spinning Instructor
• Baby Smart Programme (Pre- and Post-natal)
• Certified in CPR and automated external defibrillator
• Trained in resistance-movement instruction
• BOSU Certified Instructor
• Eleiko Weightlifting Workshop Certified
• Agatsu - Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
• Bulgarian Bag Specialist Level 1 - International Bulgarian Bag Confederation
• GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) Level
• Powerlifting Singapore Referee Level 1
|• Sports Conditioning|
• Strength and Stability Training
• Functional and Core Training
• Fat loss and Weight Management
• Power-plate Training
• TRX Training
• Kettlebell Training
• Special Population Fitness
• Pre- and Post-natal Fitness
|• Flipping 250-kilogramme tyres and other Strongman Challenge training, cycling, football, workouts at the gym and shopping|
|No rest is worth anything except the rest that is earned|
Try a new class
There are so many different types of classes available these days, why not try something new such as TRX or ViPR.
Eat a balanced diet
Fuel your body with a balanced diet - eat some protein, a healthy carb, and a small amount of fat.